If You Need A Pre-Registration Inspection Or Are Just Having A Problem With Your Car That You Would Like Investigated, G&S Auto Are There To Help
G&S Auto are certified inspectors for both NSW and ACT plated cars so we can complete the inspections and paperwork required for you to register your car. We include electronic lodgement so you can complete your registration online in most cases and not need to worry about finding the time to line up at the RMS or RTA.
We know that sometimes your car just doesn’t feel right – something is just not quite right and you aren’t sure exactly what the issue is. That’s why we offer a comprehensive inspection service. You tell us what you’ve noticed and our experienced team should be able to ascertain where to begin looking for the problem.
What kinds of inspections do we complete?
- Full car inspection which includes:
- Remote central locking and key operations.
- Drivers controls, gauges and dash board functions
- Air conditioning, heaters.
- Electrical System
- Battery, battery carrier and terminals.
- Master cylinder and fluid condition
- Brake booster
- Fluid leaks
- System hoses, pipes, joints and fitting
- Brake pads
- Engine and engine operations – noises, smoke, leaks
- Oil and fluid conditions
- Drive belts and pulleys.
- Rust, corrosion and damage.
- Cooling System
- Coolant and checking for leakage
- Radiator, pipes and fittings.
- Water pump
- Wheels, Tires, Steering & Suspension
- Shock absorbers, suspension mounts
- Hoses and fittings.
- Dust boots and covers.
- Fuel System
- Hoses, pipes, fittings and joints.
- Fuel tanks
- Rust and corrosion