FREE INSPECTION AND REPORT
Request Your Free Inspection & Report From G&S Auto
We know that customers hate surprises when it comes to the cost of repairing their car which is why we offer a FREE inspection and report so you know upfront how much things are going to cost before you commit.
What do we do during an inspection?
- Start from the top we check over the interior of the car including front window, lights, indicators, hazard lights, heater controls, windows and all the seatbelts
- Exterior and under the hood – condition and pressure of tyre, oil levels, brake fluid, transmission, power steering fluid and radiator
- Visual check of leaks like fuel, oil and coolant
- Check condition of all hoses
- Put the car up on the hoist – remove wheels and check each brake (pads, shoes and for leaks), check suspension for wear
- Road test to see how it drives and if there are any issues not visually noted on inspection
What’s included in the report you’ll receive?
- Percentage of brake material and brake fluid remaining
- Condition of oils
- Tyre wear and pressure
- Coolant percentage remaining
- Outline of repairs needed by next service
- Outline of repairs needed immediately including a timeline of repair
- An estimate for the cost of repairs
Complete the form below to request your free inspection and report.